1. Review regulation requirements for 45 CFR Part 1302, Subpart A (ERSEA).
2. Share best practices in implementing ERSEA in the program.
3. Explore future challenges and solutions regarding ERSEA.
Head Start/Early Head Start programs have a specific set of requirements to assist program leaders in identifying, recruiting, and selecting those children and families with the most need in their communities. In this session we focus on all of the eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance requirements of 45 CFR Part 1302, Subpart A, best known by the initials ERSEA, including adjusted guidelines in:
• Determining community strengths.
• Definition of family.
• Suspension and expulsion.
• And more!
We will share current best practices with your professional peers and explore challenges and solutions regarding the future of ERSEA in the programs.