1. Explore what digital strategy means to a leader.
2. Identify what needs to be done now to prepare for the future.
3. Discuss next steps in your strategy.
We all use technology every day. Integrating digital strategies into our strategic thinking and plans for serving our communities and engaging our workforce is critical to our ongoing success. If nothing else, the global pandemic has shown us how important it is to be digitally ready. As client expectations continue to evolve, it’s becoming essential to build a digital strategy in order to expand your reach and better connect with the communities you serve. Our session will address the following questions from a non-technical leadership perspective while exploring how to develop a strategic technology mindset to improve organizational performance and client experience.
• What is Digital Strategy and why is it important?
• What do I need to know as a leader?
• How does my organization compare to my peers?
• How do I establish a Digital mindset?
• What comes next?