Ciara M. Leahy, CPA
Senior Manager, Audit
As a senior manager in Wipfli’s nonprofit and government practice, Ciara Leahy manages audit, tax and consulting opportunities with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. With over 10 years of experience, she enjoys helping her clients follow their mission and navigate the complex regulatory environment they work in.
Ciara enjoys working with clients to ensure they are maximizing the impact they can have in their communities. She is always eager to help identify areas they can streamline for improvement to maximize their success.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ACIPA) – Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
Areas of Focus
- Audit and attest services
- Nonprofit organizations
- Accounting principles generally accepted in the United States (GAAP) for nonprofits
- Single audits in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting
Four big Uniform Guidance requirements
May 04, 2021
What is a single audit, and do you need one?
May 03, 2021