Kathleen DuBois, M.A., CFRE
Kathleen DuBois is the incoming industry leader of Wipfli’s nonprofit and government practice, serving clients nationally and internationally. Her role entails leading the vision, strategy, operations and resources of the overall practice.
During her career, Kathleen has partnered with executives, boards, government officials and staff to guide strategic plans, establish financials, mobilize teams, launch marketing efforts and manage complex projects. She has led creative design and media campaigns capturing national awards and has brokered philanthropic contributions exceeding $100 million for a variety of nonprofits. Kathleen is passionate about helping clients achieve transformational growth, efficiency and influence. She is a published author, a presenter on the topics of personal development and business success and a certified leadership coach through the John Maxwell Team.
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
Professional memberships and activities
- Capital Speakers Club of Washington, DC – Member
Areas of Focus
- Corporate and nonprofit leadership
- Organizational transformation
- Growth management
- Brand building and strategic marketing
EducationWest Virginia University
- Bachelor of science degree in education
- Master of arts degree in corporate and organizational communication