1. Explore the guidance and the various sections.
2. Review where to get answers in the regulation.
3. Identify areas for improvement back at the agency.
Join us for this fully packed day of compliance regulations. After an introduction to laws and regulations, there will be a discussion of the general provisions and administrative requirements in 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Guidance. We’ll focus on these key areas:
• Standards for financial management systems and internal controls
• Procurement, property and equipment
• Reporting and record retention requirements
The cost principles cover the costs that a grant-funded program can charge to federal grant awards. General principles, allowable costs, unallowable costs and costs that require prior approval will be discussed. We’ll also discuss certain selected items of cost. And we will give an overview of the audit requirements.