Senior Technology Manager
Ryan is an experienced consultant, advocate, and technology enabler. He has over 15 years of experience working with and planning for technology in regulated industries helping organizations manage, implement and utilize technology to engage constituents, and customers and achieve organizational goals.
His experience includes all aspects of IT service delivery and planning including scoping, design, migration, configuration, training, documentation, report writing, and user adoption.
Ryan takes tremendous pride in the work he does and creates personal lasting relationships with his clients. He believes these relationships establish shared goals that lead to better and lasting outcomes.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
Professional memberships and activities
- Voices for Innovation
- Eagle Scout - Boy Scouts of America
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic technology planning
- Technology training and adoption
- Cloud solution readiness and deployments
- Collaboration systems
- Workflow and process automation
- Technology infrastructure design, maintenance, and support
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Bachelor of business administration degree with a major in information technology infrastructure management
Your nonprofit’s cyber and IT assessment checklist
Apr 04, 2022
Rethink technology for remote work after COVID-19
Jun 05, 2020
Microsoft Teams free trial: COVID-19 response
Mar 20, 2020
2020’s top 5 tech trends for small businesses
Feb 19, 2020
Do you know your Microsoft Secure Score?
Feb 27, 2019
2020’s top 4 tech trends in agriculture
Mar 02, 2020
Nonprofits, here are 2020’s top 5 tech trends
Feb 10, 2020